- Canon EOS 6D - rugged and reliable, a full-frame camera which provides all the necessary features for timelapse. Delivers 5K resolution.
- Canon EOS 60D - crop-sensor camera but when equipped with a wide-angle lens, perfect for long-term timelapse. Delivers 5K resolution.
- Canon EOS 500D - crop-sensor camera, suited for additional cut-away shots. Delivers 4K resolution.
Additionally, we can hire in specialist cameras such as the Canon EOS 5Ds when we require 8K footage and Phase One cameras when we require 10K or 12K footage.
Our capabilities also stretch to camera arrays, which can provide much higher resolutions to fill large screens or LED walls. Please get in touch if you require these sorts of setups!
- Canon EF L-series zooms - including stabilised zoom lenses for hyperlapse and wide-angle zooms
- Canon EF primes - including wide-angle primes and telephoto prime lenses for a variety of scenarios
- Vintage prime lenses - suitable for times when a lower-contrast look is needed
We have a mixture of ND, PL and colour filtration which allow us to increase motion blur in our timelapse shots and graduate colour. We can mount these filters on almost all of our lenses.
- Kessler Crane Second Shooter Plus - full 3-axis timelapse control system with pan/tilt head. Interfaces with many slider systems allowing us to customise the rigs we bring with us on location.
- Kessler Crane TLS - timelapse dolly system which interfaces directly with the Second Shooter. A lightweight system which can easily be transported around the world.
- Kessler Crane FIZ - motorised focus, iris or zoom motor which can be used in conjunction with the Second Shooter
- Kessler Crane ShuttlePod Mini - video / timelapse dolly system which we can mount our Second Shooter on. The system is expandable, with many lengths and combinations possible.
- iMac 27" with 5K Screen - high-resolution screen and fast processing power allows us to see exactly what our timelapse shots will look like when edited
- MacBook Pro with Mobile Storage - for quick same-day edits and on-the-job basic processing.
- Off-site Backups - all data is securely backed up in three places, including off-site.
- Lens Heaters - this allows us to keep our lenses dew-free when shooting in the early morning
- Ramper Pro - this dedicated timelapse tool allows us to do seamless transitions between day and night
- Tripods and Camera Mounts - keeping all our shots steady at all times, no matter where the camera is mounted!
- Monopod - perfect for hyperlapse shots